I planned a surprise date night for Patrick last night. He knew we were going out, but not where. We had dinner at Johnny Carino's. We had not been there in a while and it was awesome! Then I took him to see Blazing Saddles on the big screen at Regal. He loved it! That movie is VERY popular with the Kenneys, to say the least. Regal is showing old movies on Wednesdays. I actually enjoyed watching the whole movie since I think I've seen the whole thing, but all in pieces at different times. Carter had a big time with Aunt K.
Patrick is taking some much deserved time off today and tomorrow. We took Carter to Gymboree this morning. This was his first time in Level 4. Then we stopped by Morton and took Nana some Starbucks. After that we headed home for lunch and naps. Tomorrow we are heading to the Louisville Zoo. I think Carter will like it. He gets excited every time we see a dog, so hopefully the big animals will have the same effect.
1 comment:
I love me some Blazing Saddles, too. I should come to a Kenney event cause I can quote it with the best of them.
Post a Comment