Carter has been running a fever off and on since Wednesday evening. Poor little guy, we have cuddled up and watched some cartoons. I know he feels bad when he will just lay there. He is eating and playing some, too, though. Hopefully he can kick it soon. I thought it was gone this morning, but then his fever came back this afternoon. The doctor's office said he'll need to come in tomorrow morning if it's not gone by then.
I forgot to add something about our Vegas trip -- Kerry said she wanted to see at least one celebrity while we were there. When we were at the airport to go home we saw Flavor Flav...so I guess that counts. Another person in the wedding party was behind him at security and he was taking off all his chains. We saw him outside dropping somebody off at the door. We was waving to everybody, loving the attention. So I guess I can add him to the list of people I've seen in airports...Webster, Ethan (Survivor winner), and now Flavor Flav.....also Leon (from the Joan Rivers fashion shows on E!) on the street in NYC. That's a pretty sad list.
2 comments:
At least you can tell if you're late or not when Fav is around. :) (Momma- he wears huge clocks around his neck).
I GUESS that counts? Oh, it counts.
Also, I would just like to say what everybody else is thinking...thank God for hair and makeup. Sherry, I love the way you "juxtaposed" the lake and vegas pictures.
Post a Comment