Monday, April 7, 2008

Whew, a busy few days!  The weekend in Cynthiana was nice and we got to enjoy Micah's party on Saturday and Corban's party on Sunday.  Carter took good notes for next month!  Carter tried cheese puffs for the first time, he's a fan.  Daddy and Patrick have worked today on putting the new cabinets in and they look AWESOME!!  They will finish up tomorrow.  Patrick has already done a good job of putting things away in the cabinets tonight.  Carter took two good naps today even through all the noise in the kitchen.  I was surprised he slept right through all that.  The two of us also spent a little time at the park this afternoon since the weather was so nice.  Kerry made dinner for all of us tonight, baked spaghetti - yum!  She also gave Carter his bath for me while I got my casserole ready for tomorrow's MOPS meetings.  I had to make it over at her house because our stove is still out of commission until tomorrow.  We have MOPS tomorrow until 11:15 and then I guess I'll try to do some things to get ready for vacation.  We're leaving for Florida on Thursday.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

I'll make you a deal. I'll put a pic of my new 'do on my blog as soon as you put ANY picture of you on yours!