Friday, April 25, 2008

Not too much going on the last few days.  It's been really nice having Patrick working out of the house this week (the AC is not working at his office).  We went to Gymboree class yesterday.  We had missed the last two weeks while we were traveling.  Carter enjoyed it.  We spent some time at the park today.  I'm so glad warm weather is finally here.  It gives us so many more options.  As I've said before, Carter loves to play with the window shutters in the kitchen.  I think he would have stayed there as long as I let him today because he was excited to see Daddy outside and kept hitting the window for Patrick while he was outside working on the deck.  Kerry and I joined a gym tonight.  I know, you are shocked, me too.  Patrick's birthday is tomorrow.  He will only be 29, and I already hit the big 3-0 in January.  I got him a watch, but I already gave it to him tonight.  We both stink at waiting or keeping secrets.  

No comments: