I've been putting off blogging until I could get caught up on my pictures, but that doesn't seem to be happening right now, so I guess I'll post them sometime later. So....to get you up to speed...
1. New Year's was good. We didn't go anywhere. Stayed home, ate junk food, actually was awake to see the ball drop.
2. Birthday was good. K and I celebrated on Sunday. We went to Abuelo's with Mom and Dad and then the girls went to see Leap Year. It was good enough, but I'm not crazy about the guy in it. Kerry and I went to see White Christmas in Louisville on New Year's Day as a present to each other and it was really good. We also ate at the Cheesecake Factory...my favorite :)
3. Carter is at Mom and Dad's. We were there yesterday so Patrick could cut trim for the windows in the new room. They're coming up on Friday and Daddy is going to help install the window trim. They did the baseboards and crown molding on Saturday.
4. We have carpet in the new room as of Monday. Carter has been running laps in there, since it's a pretty big room and no furniture.
5. Registering Carter for preschool for the fall this morning. We're planning on doing 3 days a week next year if there are openings.
6. 10 1/2 weeks til we meet baby #2!
7. Carter can count to 14. Good job baby!
8. Carter got upset on Sunday when Patrick told him it was Mommy's birthday. He said "It's Jesus birthday!" and then started to cry. He also keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, so I suppose he doesn't quite understand that Christmas is a long way off now. When I tell him I just want him for Christmas, he says no, you don't want me, you want tractors.
No comments:
Post a Comment