Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nobody here feels very good. Carter has been coughing and having a runny nose since Monday. Patrick left Tuesday afternoon for a business trip to FL. He had a good trip, but he didn't feel great while he was gone, either. Carter and I spent some time at Mom and Dad's while he was gone. We ended up staying longer than we planned because his cold turned worse and he threw up. We came back Friday, and I started feeling worse so Kerry got C ready for bed Friday night and then also picked up Patrick at the airport. He made it home about an hour before the snow hit. I guess we have around 4-5 inches. Even with this junk, Carter has still been playing pretty well most days, so that's good. Here's hoping we're feeling better soon. Carter missed preschool both days last week and this week they're having "Donuts with Dad" so I'm hoping they don't have to miss that.

No comments: