Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We had a good MOPS meeting this morning. Brunch was great and enjoyed the speakers. I always breathe a big sigh of relief when the meeting is over for another month. I enjoy going, but it's a job getting all the lesson stuff ready for the little ones. Not sure I'll do that job next year, with the baby coming.
We had a good doctors appointment yesterday. We got to see the baby on ultrasound again, and everything looks good. The appointment was pretty quick once we saw the dr. My belly was measuring about 2 1/2 weeks ahead, so maybe another big baby. His head was right at my belly button and his bottom was on my bladder. Kerry picked Carter up from preschool (actually she dropped him off, too) and ate lunch with him and then I was able to pick him up around 12:30. Yesterday seemed to be one of those nonstop days.
I made some great chocolate chip cookies last night. I guess I can say that since all I really did was follow my neighbor's recipe. I'm still not sure they were as good as hers, though. I had to buy shortening to make them....I don't think I've bought shortening in.....well, ever.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want the recipe! Will you share? :)

jjshirey said...

Why did you get another ultrasound? Everything OK?