These pictures are from today when we played with some Toy Story stamps. It's amazing what you can find at the Dollar Store to occupy your time.
Carter has been back to napping well after going through a spell a couple of weeks ago where there were a few days that he just laid in his bed and talked to himself. He did that again today, though, where he laid there for an hour and talked and played. Patrick heard him and went in and read him a book and turned on his music and left. Patrick asked me how long he'd been in his crib and when I said an hour, Patrick said in a stern voice "Carter, take a nap" without even opening his bedroom door again. After that, we didn't hear another peep, and he slept for 2 hours.
I went out tonight with some ladies I used to teach with. It was so fun to see them and catch up.
Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow. Carter has some allergy testing in the morning where they have to draw blood.
No comments:
Post a Comment