Carter and I went to Cynthiana yesterday. Mom wanted him to go with her to get pumpkins and a corn shock (sp?) for her outdoor fall scene. We went to Paul Colson's farm. We could see the animals, but that's about it because there was nobody there. We just left the money in a box. Does that kind of thing only still happen in Cynthiana? There was a big turkey roaming around that Carter thought was hilarious, but I was actually scared of it. Carter kept picking up all the pumpkins and gourds and asking "How 'bout this one?"
We're having Jamie, Jaime, and Evan over for dinner tonight and then taking the boys to see the Toy Story 3D double feature. We're also planning to take Carter to the Cincinnati Zoo tomorrow. He should be a happy boy this weekend!
2 comments:
That's one action packed weekend for a little guy! Corban talked about that turkey for forever after the last time we went to Paul's. And no, surprisingly, Cynthiana is not the only place you leave money in a box. Johnny's aunt and uncle have a store and produce market and they still leave out a box... right next to the highway. I was shocked at that one!
I can't wait to see Toy Story in 3D! To infinity... and BEYOND!!!
And my word verification is "gambleta". Is that a female gambler?
Post a Comment