Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We got to keep baby Miles for a little bit on Friday. He was great! Carter and I kept him while Jamie and Patrick saw Wolverine.
Kerry and I saw Matthew McConaughey's new movie on Saturday. It was fine, but not his best.
We are headed to the funeral home for my Uncle Wes this evening. Please keep the Tuttle/Thompson family in your prayers, he'll be missed. After the funeral tomorrow, we are going to Mom and Dad's to spend the night. We're going to Great Wolf Lodge on Thursday. Kerry has a free night there so we are all going, gotta love something for free!
Carter is trying to count now. I've heard "1,2,4,7" and "2,4,7,8", so at least they are in the right order! He knows some of his shapes and colors, too. So cool to see him learning. He'll be 2 on Thursday!

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

We just got Corban off of saying, "1,3,2"