It was great to spend Saturday at home today! It seems like there's been something going on every weekend lately. Patrick painted our front door and garage door today. It needs one more coat, but it looks really good! I planted flowers this morning with Carter's help. I got some more summer clothes out for Carter, too. Between all his birthday clothes and some hand-me-downs, I think he has more than he'll be able to wear.
We had Carter's two year check up on Monday. He was 75th percentile for height, 36th percentile for weight, and 99th percentile for head....so no surprises there! He's been running a fever off and on the last two days due to one of the shots he got on Monday. I'm glad his shots are over until age 4!
We're hoping to make it out on the boat sometime this weekend!
1 comment:
1. Where do you go out on the boat?
2. When can I come??
Post a Comment