Monday, April 13, 2009





We had a nice Easter. We had dinner here with Mom, Dad, Kerry, Libby, and Mary. It was all sooo good! One of the things in Carter's Easter basket was a fireman's hat (gotta love the Dollar Store). He put it on yesterday morning, Patrick and I ooohhed and ahhhed over him and he said "cute!". I made oreo truffles in egg shapes and I think Carter ate four of them, so he enjoyed himself!
I've decided to be more crafty, so I made an Easter wreath. I'm pleased with how it turned out. I've decided I should have more to show for my free time. My next project is making picture frames for Patrick's office. I'll post a pic if they turn out nice. If they don't, you won't hear about them again.
Carter and I went to the gym and the grocery today. I got several things done today while he napped, so the house looks decent. But as Dan Connor would say, I'm "just going for the illusion of clean." I really need to get back in to going to the gym more. I've been slacking. Kerry and I went to class on Saturday and I'm still sore.
I had tutoring tonight and now have Dancing with the Stars on TV. We have MOPS tomorrow, so it will be an early morning for us.

No comments: