Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We got out on the boat Friday! It was great to be out! Carter enjoyed it and just kept saying "boat" and "water". He threw a fit when we put his life jacket on him at home to try it on, but he was fine with it on the boat.
We had a cookout with the family for Patrick's birthday on Saturday. We grilled out and Libby made an awesome eggless cake. It is so good and the leftovers have been here all week. I have a hard time saying no to chocolate cake. We also had homegrown hamburgers from Mom and Dad, and of course Carter enjoyed some hot dogs. Patrick's birthday isn't really until this Sunday, but we will be In Gatlinburg. I surprised him and booked the same cabin we had in January. I told him last week, and he's got the time off squared away so we're excited! We're leaving Friday and coming back Monday.

1 comment:

The Walters Family said...

Happy Trip to Gatlinburg! We love it there!