Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April! I've had a good week since the last post. I have a clean house since Kerry and I decided to tag team it. We cleaned her house Friday night and my house Saturday afternoon. It is so much better when you have a friend (or sister, I consider her both) to chat with while you work. Patrick took Carter down to Mom and Dad's on Saturday. Mom watched C while Daddy and Patrick worked on the boat. Kerry and I got to sit and watch the Sex and the City movie after we cleaned.
Mom and Dad came up here on Sunday and we all ate at Kerry's. Carter went home with them Sunday evening and stayed until last night. That means I had two days "off" and I really enjoyed them. Janette came up Monday and Kerry took the day off. We had lunch at Cheddar's, ice cream from Cold Stone, and then just hung out the rest of the day. It was like old times...really old times! Monday night we had small group here. It was good, we've really enjoyed getting to know everybody.
Yesterday I slept in until 9:30....woohooo!!! Patrick and I went to lunch at Saul Good. We wanted to try something different. We weren't impressed and probably won't be back there. We saw I Love You, Man after lunch. It was funny...not awesome, but entertaining enough. Kerry and I went to Cynthiana yesterday afternoon to pick up Carter. We got to eat at Leono's with the Wilson/Shirey bunch.
Carter had a friend over to play this morning and is napping now. He should be up any time.
That's the play-by-play of our week. It was nice to have some time to myself, but we're so glad Carter is home again.

No comments: