Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's been a good weekend, though we've missed Aunt K. Yesterday we took lunch to a couple that has a new baby and then later we took Carter to the pool at the Snowden's. He did much better there than he does at swim lessons. I was surprised since the water was cooler. We had "homemade" calzones last night. I used Grands biscuits and they were great! Patrick wanted them for lunch again today, so I made them after church. That recipe is a keeper. We had eggless French toast this morning. It's pretty good, who knew you could make eggless French toast, but this recipe works. We are heading to Mom and Dad's in the morning. Carter has been doing a great job of staying on schedule and sleeping well, so I'm hoping he'll be able to do it there. It's always different when he's not in his own bed. It will be fun to spend some time with Grandma and Grandaddy.

No comments: