Friday, June 6, 2008

It's been a busy week! Mom got to go home from the hospital on Wednesday. They say she is doing really, really well. Carter and I went to visit and took Daddy some lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We had swim lessons Tuesday. He is not crazy about the water at all. He's a little scared of it. I thought he would like it since he likes the bath, but no way. We had our second lesson last night and he did finally loosen up a little by the end and finally smiled at Patrick. We both get in with him and he holds onto our necks so tight! Hopefully he will get used to it by the time his lessons are over. We had gymboree class yesterday. His regular teacher is off for the summer so we had a new one. I really like his other teacher and so did he, so it will take some getting used to. He's up to 8 teeth now. Hard to believe he will be 13 months tomorrow. Kerry is going to Mom and Dad's to help this weekend, so Carter and I will go Monday and stay for a few days.

No comments: