Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's been a crazy week, but we are finally home. Carter and I went to Mom and Dad's last Monday morning. Mom's knee is doing well, but due to some complications from her pain medicine we spent Monday in the ER. We were there 6 hours before they admitted her for the night. I stayed the night with her at the hospital since Daddy never went to sleep the night before. She got to go home Tuesday morning. She was still having some problems on Thursday and had to go back to the doctor again. I think she is finally feeling much better now. It is amazing to me that she can go up and down the steps already. Carter and I were planning to come home on Thursday but we decided to stay until today. Patrick and Kerry came up on Friday. Carter had a ball playing with his Grandma and Grandaddy. He loves riding his tricycle with Grandaddy and he also got to ride on the tractor. I was surprised, but he did a great job staying on schedule. I think Patrick has had a nice Father's Day. I made him a photo book of pictures of Carter and him together. I love shutterfly.com, you can make about anything on there and they ship so fast.

No comments: