Friday, June 3, 2011

These are a couple of pics from Grandy's birthday dinner. Max would NOT stop moving, so of course his pic is blurry.




Some of these are out of order, but these are from Wednesday. Mom picked up Halle and we went to Monkey Joe's, McDonald's (with Kerry) and then they played in Carter's little pool and slip 'n slide out back.















Guess who took this?
Last night (Friday, though I'm posting on Saturday I think it's still going to say Friday) we had dinner at Shamrocks and then Patrick took C to see Kung Fu Panda 2. Kerry and I took Max to Home Goods. I think I found a few good deals. KT and I saw Bridesmaids last night. I thought it was pretty funny. It was late for me, started at 9:45. Then I couldn't sleep until about 4am this morning. Blech.
Carter is learning his sight words. He's starting to recognize a few of them in books. Exciting.
Max took his first steps last week, the day he turned 14 months. I've been glad that he's been a late walker, but now he's getting kind of heavy so I'm ready for it.

No comments: