Saturday, May 28, 2011

In Pictures

Here's a couple of Disney pics I wanted to share.





This is Carter last week with his first prize out of the treasure box. It's a magnifying glass.



These next few are from last Sunday at Mom and Dad's. Max enjoyed being pushed around on the tricycle.

Max and Daddy



Carter and Grandy on "Carter's tractor". This mower did not run, but when Carter found it in the barn he told Grandy it was a tractor just his size. So OF COURSE Grandy got it running for him.

This is from last Saturday when Patrick took Carter fishing at a fish farm with his friend Jason and their family. Carter caught one pretty fast. He has now caught one more fish than I have, as in I have never caught one. But I'd actually have to fish for that to happen.


This is in the backyard earlier this week. Carter just lit up when he got to play in the water and I thought to myself what a great summer it's going to be.....then Max didn't like it at all:( Here's hoping he was just tired and will warm up to it.





The next three are from Gattitown. We took the boys to lunch there on Friday. Patrick had part of the day off and we were going to try to go to Salato Wildlife Center (mini-zoo near Frankfort). We didn't get to leave as early as we wanted and were having guests for dinner, so we decided to just do Gattitown. Carter loves Gattitown, so I think he was glad about the change in plans. Our neighbors came over for dinner Friday. We had steaks (homegrown, yum!), broccoli salad, potato salad, macaroni, hot dogs and eclair dessert. To say I was stuffed would be an understatement. And since we had company that meant we started the weekend off with a clean house...always a good feeling.

Think Max is ready for a nap, here????







Yesterday we took the boys to the Louisville Zoo. We ended up getting a membership so we will be back!



Max loved pointing at the animals.


Petting a goat





Carter's favorite part -- the splash park!


And last night we had dinner and a movie (Shrek 2) upstairs in the theater room. The boys had Taco Bell and we had Chinese food. It was a great, great day. (No, Max does not usually use a bottle anymore...but it was clean:)
We went to 10:00 service this morning. The boys are taking a quick nap and then we're heading to El Campestre to eat lunch with Daddy's family for his birthday. He turns 60 on Monday. Happy Birthday, Daddy! We love you!

3 comments:

kim_brough said...

Membership to Lou Zoo = Let's me up!

Sherry Kenney said...

Yes, let's. I'm gonna try to get your sis to come, too. I have a couple of free kids passes that expire at the end of June.

Sherry Kenney said...

Uh-oh...I left off the apostrophe....sorry Kim:)