Monday, May 9, 2011

Disney was great!! I'm used to vacations where we just relax, but Disney is go, go, go all the time, but so much fun! Max's favorite ride was "It's a Small World" and Carter's was Buzz Lightyear. Max kept clapping his hands through small world...maybe because they are his size. We visited all the parks except Animal Kingdom, and spent two full days at Magic Kingdom. Pics to follow later, I hope.
This is the Easter craft/centerpiece that Carter and I made. We made a stone, too, but he found this much better one at Grandma and Grandy's.

We went to my cousin Beth's graduation party on Saturday. Here are the boys in Halle's Barbie car.



I took Carter on a field trip this morning with his preschool class. This is us before the play. We saw Click, Clack, Moo, Cows that Type. We have the book and have seen the cartoon on On Demand. I thought it was cute, but apparently I am easily amused. The other adults thought it was boring.


In his front row seat before the play


I took this on Saturday...when Carter turned four!! Such a big boy!
I had a GREAT Mother's Day! Patrick did everything yesterday, and I think he was worn out, just as I would have been. My hat's off to all the single parents out there. My boys gave me chocolates and flowers....they know me well! My present from P is something I put in a request for...some new workout clothes. I haven't gone to pick them out yet...but I'm really hoping they'll help me get motivated to get back to the gym. This should be easier when Max is down to one nap a day, which I hope is coming soon.
We also had Max's baby dedication at church yesterday. It went well, I'll have to post that pic, too.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: