

Look how big I'm getting!
sWe went to lunch at Puccinni's last Saturday. And we found out Max likes black olives like Daddy.

Mom, Dad and Patrick took Carter to the Farm Machinery Show last week. Max and I were going to go, too, but ended up staying home because he wasn't feeling so great.

Carter was especially excited to see the Massey Ferguson, since it's like his ride-on he got for Christmas from Grandma and Grandy.

Another favorite treat around here....twice dipped strawberries. See a theme?

Patrick and I watched two movies last weekend...You Again and Secretariat. I stayed awake for both! You Again was just ok, but Secretariat was excellent. And if you haven't seen the King's Speech, see it.
I joined a bible study that meets on Wednesday morning. I'm liking it more each week. I helped with the kids area one week and I was SO impressed with their children's activities. It is really like a preschool, so I'm glad Max will get to do that with me now and for next year. (C will still be in regular preschool MWF). There are literally hundreds of women at the bible study for the lecture and we also break into small groups.
Our small group at church is up and going again, too. We're meeting on Sunday afternoons at 4. I went out last night with the girls from our group, and Patrick went with the guys last week.
I'm writing this on February 25th....but I'm wondering what day will post since I saved the pics several days ago. Guess we'll see.
The boys are going to Mom and Dad's Saturday night. Not sure what we'll do while they're gone, but I do want to get things cleaned up some. Patrick and Carter will still get to do their Lowe's workshop in the morning. I love this....it's free, they enjoy it, and while Max naps I get a little time to myself.
That's about all that's new with us. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment