Friday, September 24, 2010

Orchard trip
































We went to the apple orchard with our MOPS group on Tuesday. I was so proud of myself for taking both the boys by myself. This may sound silly to those of you who have had two children a lot longer than me, but it felt like a big accomplishment to me. Of course I've taken them both places by myself, but this time we were going on a hayride so I wanted to do it without the stroller. I wore Max on me in the Moby wrap and he was happy the whole time. Carter was excellent, so that made it easier. In addition to the hayride, we got to go to a little petting zoo, play on the playground, play on the hay, and "pick" apples. Picking apples consisted of our group being led into the cooler room and each choosing three apples:). Oh well, it was HOT that day, especially with Max on me, so I was fine with it. It was lots of fun, and Carter really had a good time. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

Yep, anytime you take two by yourself is a big accomplishment! I refuse to take mine to the pumpkin patch with MOPS because there is NO WAY I could keep up with them.