


Million dollar smile. Max is rolling over just about every time I lay him down on this mat now. I look away for a second, and this is what I see when I look back.
We went to Carter's preschool orientation today. His teacher seems very nice. I hope he has a great year! She used to be a respiratory therapist, which makes me feel good that she would know exactly what to do if Carter ever had a reaction at school. So glad the preschool is peanut free, too!
Mom kept Max for a few hours yesterday while I took Carter to a pool party with some of his preschool classmates from last year. He had a great time! Now Carter is gone to Cynthiana for a few days. We are so blessed to have family to help out with the boys! It certainly makes life easier!
4 comments:
Wow! You had posted a lot that I didn't see! Loved catching up on the blog and on the phone yesterday!
Look at Max's smile compared to Carter's in the picture on the right with the number 23 on his shirt...
It's very clear that at some point between Max's age and mine, thighs like that become not so cute. Any guesses as to what age that is??
Oohhh, they do look alike in those two pics!
Post a Comment