Fun flashback: On this date ten years ago, I got my first "real" job, teaching at Morton. I still remember Jock giving me a tour that day...then I left for Cynthiana for Susan and Bucky's rehearsal.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Happy 3 months, Max! You are one awesome, content baby and I don't know how we ever lived without you. At 3 months you are eating 5 times a day, every 3 to 4 hours. You sleep all night most of the time, and when you do wake up it usually just takes the pacifier to put you right back to sleep. You are smiling and laughing and I must admit, you smile and laugh the most for Daddy. You still sleep a good portion of the day. You're a sweetheart and not much seems to upset you. Getting overtired seems to be the thing that bugs you the most, but it's usually pretty easily remedied. Brother loves you a lot, and it seems you already love him, too. Your most distinctive feature right now is your hair, or your "flowing locks" as I like to refer to it. You already need a haircut, but we're trying to hold out a little longer. We love you, sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment