Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're home from haircuts in Cynthiana. Carter does NOT care for this anymore. By the end, I had to just pin his arms while he cried long enough for Brenda to finish. She does a great job, though. She had John Deere fruit snacks for him when he was done, so he was happy with those.
Patrick and I got to have a "day date" today. We went to lunch at TGI Friday's and to see Night at the Museum. There is something about getting to go out in the middle of a weekday that I really like. The three of us spent the day in Cynthiana yesterday and Carter stayed there last night and today. He loves being outside on the farm. I think he was outside almost all day yesterday. He also gave me an unsolicited "love you" yesterday :)
I gave Carter a bath at Mom and Dad's right before we were going to leave tonight so he could just get in the bed when we got home. I went back in the bathroom to let the water out after getting him in his pajamas. He followed me back in and leaned over so far he fell back in the tub while I was standing at the sink. He was soaked, so Kerry changed him and put some more clothes on him.
I've made it to the gym twice this week and really need to go tomorrow. I've been slacking on the workouts lately. With Carter gone this morning, I laid on the couch until 11, and I do not feel guilty about that. I basically took the day "off" and it felt good!

No comments: