Thursday, June 4, 2009

We had a good dinner tonight with Poppy (in from GA), Jamie, Jaime, Evan and Miles. Well...it was good aside from the grill catching on fire. After Evan left, Carter said "Bye, bye, cousin." Those two are fun to watch.
Carter and I spent the first part of the week in Cynthiana. I helped Tara and Carter spent some time on the farm. He is a country boy at heart. We got to pick some strawberries at Jim and Diane's. They were SO good! So good that when we got home Carter popped a few in his mouth with leaves and all and ate the whole thing. He loves strawberries! I tend to put them in the grocery cart last since he always wants them immediately.
Carter's language skills have really taken off in the last week or so. He's getting so big! And he is such a sweetheart!

No comments: