Saturday, August 16, 2008
We are almost home from vacation. We had a great time! We rented a ski boat on Thursday and had a blast. The tubing was great. Kerry and I tried to get up on the skis, but it just didn't happen. Patrick used them, though, so that was fun to see. Carter rode on the tube with Kerry and I for a bit, of course we were barely moving. He wasn't too crazy about it. It will be nice to sleep in our own beds tonight. Carter napped well on the trip, but he did not sleep well at night. He just doesn't do well when he sleeps in our room if he wakes up. He ended up in the bed with us for a couple of hours pretty much every night. I think he will be glad to get back to his crib and sleeping all night, at least I will be. This is definitely the most active vacation I have ever been on. We took our bikes and used those some around the resort. I will post some pics soon. I will miss getting to sleep in. Carter went in bed with Grandma and Grandaddy every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment