The house is still a mess, and it is driving me nuts. The subflooring is back down and they did drywall yesterday, so that's some progress. I'm so ready for vacation. We're leaving tomorrow for Lake Cumberland with Mom, Dad, and Kerry. It can't come soon enough! Carter is doing well. He must be growing, he is sleeping a lot lately. We went for a short bike ride last night. I hadn't worked out in almost a week since I have just not felt well, but I think it's about gone. We went to Gymboree Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I'm glad we have somewhere to go to get out of this mess. We saw a little boy (probably a little younger than Carter, I'm guessing) there yesterday wearing a gold charm on a necklace. Really? Carter would have swallowed that a long time ago.
Happy 10th anniversary, Jamie and JP!
Happy 34th anniversary, Mom and Dad! (tomorrow)
No comments:
Post a Comment