I'm still alive...just a horrible blogger!
I'm down 15 lbs now. Woohoo! I weigh less now than when we got married and it feels great! Now to see if I can "maintain". I've never been very good about that, I seem to be "all or nothing".
So glad spring is here! Even though it was a mild winter, I'll be glad when we can ditch the socks and just wear sandals. And no jackets. The weather was so nice today that we walked to the park with intentions of eating a picnic dinner there. The grass was a little muddy so we walked back and just ate on our deck.
Carter had his kindergarten readiness testing on Saturday. He said he liked the school. I don't know much about the testing, though, since Patrick took him and couldn't go back with him. He never offers up too many details but he did tell me about some race cars they had.
Max turns two next week! Yay! He is still such a sweet boy, though he has also found his temper lately and is quick to let you know if something has made him unhappy. We're planning an Elmo party with the family next weekend. Max melted my heart the other day when I asked him if he wanted to go with me and check on Carter (to see if he was awake at nap time) and he said "Carger, Carger, I love you, Carger." I love that the boys can actually play together for a little bit now.
No comments:
Post a Comment