Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reunion was good fun! I paid for it all week after that, but Mollie, Susan, Kerry and I stayed up until around 4am at Mollie's. It was like old times!
Carter is back in preschool. He's in three days a week again and he enjoys it. The summer was great, but by the time preschool rolled around again, I was ready for it. I mean Carter was ready for it:) He's not napping every day now, but he does at least lay down every day.
MOPS and Wednesday morning Bible study both started back up last week. Enjoying both. Sometimes I like having plenty to do during the day, some days I don't.
Max has added a few new words. Ball is his favorite. He loves to imitate Carter. It's pretty cute to watch:) The funniest is at bath time he likes to hold his shirt up and stand in front of the toilet like Carter. Maybe he'll be easier to potty train eventually??
Carter is playing soccer in the Crossroads Tyketown league. Patrick is the coach. Patrick is loving the coaching part, but so far Carter is not a big fan of playing yet. Guess it will take some getting used to.


No comments: