Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I saved these pics to post a few days ago (today is Tuesday 7/12) and never did it, so I'm sure the date will be weird. Whatever.

Most of these are from July 4th weekend. These first three are from Andrew's birthday party. Carter had a blast.






Carter got to take a boat ride AND be the first to drive the boat since he was the quietest and that was the contest between all the little boys. He was pretty happy about it.

Aunt K's flag cake....I'm thoroughly impressed.








We had three cookouts in three days (only one at the house), so it was a big weekend but a great one.



Looks like senior pictures circa 1996, don't you think?


It cracks me up that Max puts this phone to his ear. When has he ever seen a phone look like this?
As of a few days ago, Max is a real walker! Woohoo!

No comments: