Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We had a great Easter! I did not get the greatest pics, though. The same thing happened at Christmas. From now on, we're going to have to take pics before church and as soon as the boys get in their clothes. We had the Kenneys and the Tuttles both for Easter lunch. After church, we came home and were busy getting dinner ready and thus missed some photo time, but we have a few.


This is the best picture we got of all four of us on Easter. Patrick had already put on shorts and I had changed, too.
Wish you could see their baskets. They're from Nana and have their names on them.
We had already changed clothes. We wore almost the same color dress to church, then changed into another same color outfit afterwards. No, we don't plan it. But it happens ALL the time.
Max and Grandy

Play-doh from his Easter basket...I'm learning to buy something consumable....our house can only hold so many more toys.

Max has four more teeth now. He popped them all in one week a little while back. He is also paci-free now. He gave it up himself a few weeks ago. He just lost interest, we quit offering and he was done with it.
Carter seems to be growing. He is eating better and has gone back to napping most days. His behavior has been, shall we say.."less than stellar" lately. I don't want to wish time away, but I'd be okay if we could get out of this phase sooner rather than later.
Happy birthday to Patrick yesterday! The boys and I took him to lunch yesterday and tonight we are going out with Mom, Dad, and Kerry.
I tried to take the boys' picture yesterday, but they didn't exactly cooperate.

This one's not bad....
but then there's this.


No comments: