Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I took the boys to Cynthiana yesterday. We went with Mom and Dad to Leono's for lunch which is Carter's favorite place lately (good choice!). He likes the pizza, but he loves the games. After lunch, we stopped by Paul Colson's for Carter to pick out a pumpkin. This took quite a while until I told him he could go see the turkey once he picked. Then he picked the nearest pumpkin and was gone. That turkey still kind of scares me.






























Tara brought Micah and Chloe over to play. Micah and Carter had a big time in Grandma's sand.
We went and ate lunch outside with Kerry today. She had made cheeseburger pie...yum...and healthy (if I hadn't finished with a big brownie, ugh, time to eat right again).










3 comments:

The Walters Family said...

I'm crazy about the picture of C with the pumpkin. So cute! Frame for sure!

kim_brough said...

Agreed! It would look good in a Sepia tone or something, too!

Mollie said...

I agree with the above statements. That picture is too cute.