Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wooohoooo! Carter has been in underwear the last two days and accident free!! The credit definitely goes to Patrick for getting him going. I'm so proud of both my guys!
Max continues to be one happy little guy. He loves to smile and is just a generally happy baby. Now, if I could just get him sleeping all night again, that would be an added bonus, but I'm not complaining. We sure do love that little guy! I think we may get Brenda to do some trimming around his ears on Thursday before he ends up with a bob. He rolled over on the bed last week, and today he was able to do it on the floor. He still can't quite get his arm out from under him once he rolls.
We went to Gattitown tonight with Evan, Miles, Nana, and Alina. Carter had a blast, of course. That boy loves him some Gattitown, almost as much as Cracker Barrel :)
Carter does not like to eat. This is a fact. (I know, I just mentioned restaurants, I don't think it's the food that draws him in.) This morning he scarfed down a piece of french toast and was so proud of himself he held the plate up on it's side so I could see that it was all empty...while the syrup dripped down onto the placemat. Messy, yes, but cute.
Sign that I'm losing it.....yesterday Carter was eating a piece of cheese for a snack and asked for a second one (I know, I just said he doesn't like to eat, he does love cheese). I had to leave the kitchen and go back to the living room TWICE to ask him if I had brought him the second piece yet. I kept getting distracted in the kitchen. My brain does not work like it used to.

No comments: