Max is doing GREAT! He had not been gaining weight quite as fast as the dr would like, so he's been getting weighed every two weeks. When we took him Monday he was about 11 lbs, so he is doing really well now. He is smiling now and awake more. I love, love, love his smile! He's making some strides in his night sleeping. There were several days this week where he did a 6hr stretch without eating, and one night it was 7hrs between feedings. If I could get that stretch to start a little later, we'd really be in business, but I'm not complaining! He's really been an easy baby so far. His spit-up issues have gotten better this week. It used to be that we couldn't lay him down after feeding without him spitting up, often several times, but that seems to be going away. He still has all his hair! I'm hoping it doesn't fall out.
Patrick was gone this week to Chicago. I think he enjoyed it and learned a lot, but we were so glad when he got home! He was going to leave Friday afternoon, but left at lunch so he surprised me by getting home early. Mom and Kerry were here to help off and on, or I would really have been in trouble. I don't think it would have been so hard if Carter hadn't been sick. Daddy also came up on Monday and he finished putting Carter's playset (birthday present) together since Patrick had to leave. Patrick worked on it Saturday and Daddy and Patrick both worked on it Sunday. It looks great and Carter is enjoying it.
Had a good Mother's Day....one of my gifts was a photo book Patrick made...love it. We didn't get to do baby dedication, though, since Carter was sick, so I guess we'll do that next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment