Not sure anybody is reading this anymore...it's been so long. Anyway, the sinus infection is gone, but it was awful! It left me thinking I would have just preferred my c-section, at least then I had the good drugs. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in a few weeks, though. Six weeks from today, to be exact. Can't wait to meet him!! At my last appt i measured 4 weeks ahead...big baby?? Next appt is Monday.
Mom, Dad, and Patrick took Carter to the Farm Machinery Show last week. Of course he had a blast. They said that when he walked in he got excited and said "Oh my gosh, look at all these tractors!" He was in heaven, since this is the little boy who likes me to sing about the different colored tractors. He knows which model is red, which are blue, etc. It would have been nice to see him, but I knew I wouldn't make it walking all day. I tire pretty quickly these days.
We're trying to get the old office cleaned out and get Carter's room set up in there. Ideally, he'll be in there around the first of March so he'll have a few weeks to get settled. His room will be decorated in John Deere. of course.
Some Carter updates I've been meaning to write down so I will remember....
1. There is no such thing as a yes or no answer anymore. Everything is "yes or no, followed by full sentence". He told Kerry the other day "I like your hair. It's beautiful."
2. I tried to get him to put his hand on my belly to feel the baby and he says "Your belly gonna crack like an egg."
3. Some things he wants to do on his own more and more lately, other things he still wants me to do for him. Sometimes he will say he's not a big boy, he's a baby. Hmmmm.....let's hope this isn't a problem when baby gets here. Sometimes he still likes for me to carry him up the steps and asks "Would you carry me with Max (baby #2)?" Some days I can manage it and some I can't.
4. One night Carter woke up around 4am and asked me to rock him. It's not a regular occurrence so I did. His head was resting above my belly and he whispered, "Hi, Max". Can't wait to see them together! The other day I asked for a hug, so he hugged me and then said "Max is a sweet boy."
2 comments:
I'm still reading.
Me too :)
Post a Comment