Monday, August 3, 2009

We are soooooo ready for vacation......but still have a while to wait. We're leaving Sunday for Florida with Mom, Dad, and Kerry. I have a lot to do between now and then, but I can't wait! I'm hoping Carter likes the beach. He loves his sandbox, so I'm hoping he will like the sand at least.
Aunt Jena is getting married in October (yay!) so I'm hoping to go get my dress sometime this week. Carter gets to be a ringbearer, too, so that will be fun. He and Evan will be so cute together! The dresses are Apple (the red color I had in my wedding if anybody remembers), so I definitley like the color! I'll also be able to complete my rainbow of bridesmaid dresses. I've worn orange, yellow, blue, purple, and green....and now red!

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

Let's see... I've done sapphire blue, periwinkle, pink (but each bmaid had a diff color in that wedding), a beige champagne, black, just did the apple from David's..... and it seems like I'm leaving out somebody. And not to brag, but I've been an MOH 3 times! Okay, maybe to brag a little bit!