Monday, July 27, 2009

Not too much going on here.....it's quiet. Carter is in Cynthiana. Not sure what I'll get accomplished today. I'm working on redecorating our bedroom and need to go get the curtains today. Kerry (aka my interior designer) helped me pick them out yesterday, but I just bought one until I could see if Patrick liked them. I spent some time in Cynthiana last week and mom helped me sew some new pillows. By "helped" I mean I cut them out and she sewed them. It's all finally coming together, and I'm excited! Stay tuned for pics.
A few quick Carter moments...
1. After reading books before nap time last week, he said "Jesus loves me, sing me Mommy." Melted my heart!
2. Grandaddy was asking C if he was going to come back and see him. He asked him a couple of times and Carter didn't say anything, then he finally replied, "I'm thinkin!"
3. Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but when you tell Carter you love him, he always replies "I love you, too, too."
4. He'll talk on the phone to us some now, so I got to talk to him this morning. Love that!

Two weeks from today, we'll be on the beach! Woohoo!

No comments: