Wednesday, March 18, 2009



I had a great St. Patrick's Day with my own two Patricks! We had green pancakes for breakfast yesterday morning. Carter almost ate three by himself. I picked up some St. Patrick's Day t-shirts for my boys at the Old Navy outlet when we went shopping. Carter's looked very cute, but Patrick's did not. The short sleeves were just way too short for some reason. He said it made him look like a gay leprechaun. It is good that I only paid $5 for it. We finished the day with a green dinner -- salad, green beans, green mashed potatoes, and salmon (not green). Carter got a new set of st. patty's pj's -- they are his first set of 2T pajamas.
We took Carter to the farm for a little bit today. Patrick worked from there and Carter got to ride the tractor. He was wired this morning, running laps around his activity table. Usually I have to tell him more than once that we are going out the door before he will come on, but today he went for the door immediately when we said we were going to Grandma and Grandaddy's.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Please post a picture of the gay leprechaun!!!

Anonymous said...

Not a chance!